Latest News
New immigrants Apply for a permanent resident card or Canadian citizenship and find out about how to start your life in Canada. Also find out what services are near you to help and what to expect for your first tax year. COVID-19: safety measures Find out if you're affected by coronavirus/COVID-19. Services and information Get a permanent resident card - 24th March 2020  | Work and travel in New Zealand: International Experience Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) An official global travel advisory is in effect: Avoid non-essential travel outside Canada until further notice. Check the Pandemic COVID-19 travel health notice. Check our Travel Advice and Advisories for more information. If you need financial help to return - 13th March 2020  | Jobs or employers If you have an employer-specific work permit and you want to change jobs or employers, you must apply for a new work permit from inside Canada. However, you don’t need to wait until your work permit application is approved to start your new job or work for a new employer. As always, open work permit holders can change employers at any time - 6th July 2020  | by the travel restrictions. We’ll resume resettling refugees as conditions permit. If you’ve sponsored refugees The Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa will contact you if the refugees you’re preparing to receive won’t be travelling. There will be no additional arrivals or new flight bookings until further notice. Individual notices on flight cancellations - 8th July 2020  | in Canada If your study permit doesn’t have work conditions on it How many hours you can work off campus During regular school semesters During scheduled breaks in the school year Who can’t work off campus If your study situation changes Working after you complete your study program If you already applied for a work permit If you’re starting a new study program Who - 10th July 2020  | Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao SAR Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia (Federated States of) Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro (former Yugoslavia) Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua - 9th July 2020  | uebec villages sponsored the first refugee family to the area, they wanted to help Maykil, Zena and Malak Toma find a new home. What they didn’t expect was the renewed community spirit that would arrive with their new neighbours. Watch their story #ImmigrationMatters in Edmonton, Alberta How a refugee became a role model for vulnerable Edmonton teens - 7th July 2020  | list by province or territory Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Nova Scotia Ontario Prince Edward Island Saskatchewan Province or territory Name City Address on South Nepean Muslim Community (SNMC) Nepean 3020 Woodroffe Ave Nepean, Ontario K2J 4G3 on ShamRose for Syrian Culture Kitchener 202 Dawn Ridge Court Kitchener - 6th July 2020  |

Atlantic immigration pilot program (Aipp)

1 . About the process

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the 4 Atlantic provinces:


  • New Brunswick
  • Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Nova Scotia
  • Prince Edward Island


The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program lets Atlantic employers hire qualified candidates for jobs that they haven't been able to fill locally.


You can be living abroad or be in Canada temporarily. You must have a job offer before you can apply.

If you and the employer meet the requirements, you'll get permanent resident status.

2. Eligibility requirements

Employers can hire you through 1 of 3 programs in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program:


  • Atlantic High-Skilled Program
  • Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
  • Atlantic International Graduate Program


Each program has its own requirements. These requirements cover:

  • the job that you’ll have in the Atlantic province
  • your skills, experience and education
  • your ability to communicate in English or French
  • your ability to support yourself and your family in Canada
  • your intent to reside in the Atlantic province


3. Get your documents ready before your job offer

You must send documents with your application. You can get these documents before you have a job offer. Getting these documents can help let you apply faster when you have a job offer.


  • Language
  • Education
  • Proof of funds


4. Find a designated employer

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program doesn’t match you with open jobs.An employer has to offer you a job before you can apply.

If an employer wants to hire you, make sure they are designated by the province where you’ll be working. Ask to see the Confirmation of Designation from the province where you'll be working.


5. Get a job offer

If an Atlantic employer offers you a job, make sure it meets the requirements of the program you qualify for.

The employer will give you an Offer of Employment to a Foreign National [IMM 5650] form. Sign it. Keep a copy of the form because youll need it for your settlement plan.

You must meet the employment requirements for the job you’re offered. The requirements are listed in the National Occupational Classification. Your job offer doesn’t need to be in the same field as other jobs you’ve had.


6. Get a settlement plan

After you get a job offer from a designated employer, you and any family members who are aged 18 years and over and who will be living with you in Canada need to get a settlement plan.


The plan will:

  • help you settle in Canada
  • give you resources and links related to you and your family’s needs
  • tell you where you can go in the community to get help


7. Get endorsed by an Atlantic province

After you have your settlement plan, the province must endorse the job offer. Your employer will handle this process. Don’t submit your permanent residence application until you’ve been endorsed.

If the province endorses your job offer, you’ll get a Certificate of Endorsement in the mail. Include your endorsement certificate with your permanent residence application.


The endorsement application

Your employer will fill out and submit an endorsement application to the province. This will include a copy of your settlement plan.

Each province has its own process. Your employer may need more documents from you. You may also have to sign some forms.

Since the provinces handle endorsement, send any questions to them. IRCC isn’t involved in this step.


Link :

How can we help ?
Call +91 9998566067
or Submit Below
24 Hour Response time

Important Links

Show Less    Show More